Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Red Head Felicity?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I peek sometimes at eBay auctions to see if I can find a red headed Felicity. You know, the REALLY red headed early ones. Here's a good question: is there a surefire way to tell you're looking at an early Felicity? Sometimes camera pictures make it hard to tell ...

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Sometimes it's hard for me to tell so I look at the other features of the doll, such as the chubbiness of her cheeks. I've seen first issue Felicity's whose hair looked darker like the Mattel dolls so I agree that the lighting and the camera don't always capture what we are looking for.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •